Summer Break Junior Art Camp 2021
Following the guidelines provided by the CDC and local public health professionals, we have instated updated policies to ensure our camps remain safe and enjoyable for our students. Below are a few of the ways in which we are adapting to the situation:
- Communication will be key. Staff will send out detailed updates outlining best practices prior to the start of each session
- Class sizes have been reduced by 50% to accommodate new classroom configurations to comply with safe distancing guidelines
- Drop-off/pick-up procedures will be adjusted to avoid groups in close proximity to one another. (Face masks must be worn by both the child and adult)
- Face masks must be worn at all times during camp. Disposable masks will be available, and a more durable mask will be given to each camper for the week. (These will be sanitized daily)
- Sanitizing stations will be installed throughout the studios
- To reduce the amount of shared supplies, we are requesting that each student bring the following items that will be kept in an individual cubbie at the museum until the end of the week.
- glue stick, black pens (ballpoint are fine), pencil case/supply bag, eraser, No. 2 pencils, colored pencils (12-count), scissors, personal hand-sanitizer/wipes, and markers/crayons (optional)
For any specific questions about our policies or additional information please email email@example.com
Junior Art Camp is available for Ages 5-7
*Note: Summer Break Art Camp available for Ages 8-12
Location: Elmhurst Art Museum, Education Center
Day/Time: Monday - Friday / (please select AM, PM or Full Day prior to checkout)
- Morning: 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Afternoon: 12:30 PM- 3:00 PM
- Full Day: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Fee for half day (AM and PM): $165 Nonmembers/$148.50 Premium Members/$180 Late Enrollment
Fee for Full Day: $265 Nonmembers/ $238.50 Premium Members/$280 Late Enrollment
(Refunds will not be accepted within 48 hours of the start of this program. $10 administration fee is charged for all refunds requests before 48 hours of the start of this program or to switch to another camp. $15 late fee will be applied to registrations made after the first class. Pro-rating is not available for this program. For questions call 630-834-0202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Elmhurst Art Museum's Mini-Camp is designed for kids ages five to seven years old. Channel all that natural creative energy into learning new skills and having fun at the same time. New projects each day include all kinds of painting, pottery-making and sculpture. Kids get to experience the exhibitions at Elmhurst Art Museum for a closer look at how art is made-- and then make their own art inspired by what they see! Daily playtime outside, group games and inspiring (and experienced) camp counselors make every day a fun one! Campers should bring a (nut free) snack and a water bottle to camp each day.
Are you a Premium Member or above? Call Elmhurst Art Museum at 630-834-0202 to receive your 10% off member discount at checkout.
Please select the date/time from the drop down menu above