Art In Wilder Park 2024 - ARTIST Application, Booth & Jury Fee
Annual Art in Wilder Park: May 4 & 5, 2024
PARTS 1 & 2 must be submitted online by Feb. 10, 2024 in order to be considered by the jury.
PART 1 is the artist application form found at www.elmhurstartmuseum.org/events
Be part of this annual tradition in Elmhurst.
In 2022, the Elmhurst Art Museum helped relaunch Art in Wilder Park with a widely successful festival that attracted over 7,500 visitors. In 2023, the Museum took the reigns as lead producer of the outdoor festival, for an even larger, more inclusive and accessible event for the whole family.
2023 Festival programming featured 82 booths of one-of-a-kind art, food vendors, and hands-on kid’s activities, and attracted one of the highest number of attendees in recent years, 11,500 visitors, eclipsing pre-pandemic numbers as well. Collaboration with local businesses was substantial with 26 business sponsors and another 25 businesses with event booths
As we did to great success last year, the weekend Festival will also premiere a newly commissioned public art installation including 5 life-sized pieces in Wilder Park.
As the first outdoor festival in the region each year, Art in Wilder Park is a highly anticipated Spring event in the western suburbs. In 2023, the event was featured in numerous press outlets, and attracted over half of its visitors from outside of Elmhurst. Post festival evaluations showed a high percentage of the attendees also visited and supported local restaurants, coffee shops, and other businesses.
By the numbers:
- 11,000+ visitors over 2 days
- 50+ local businesses and sponsors on exhibit at the festival
- The museum’s PR team Silverman and Associates will promote the event with a campaign
- Major preview coverage last year by WGN TV, the Chicago Tribune, Daily Herald, Suburban Life, Elmhurst Independent and more
- Direct marketing efforts include: Postcards distributed through local businesses, mailings, and our front desk. Direct email campaigns to over 12,000 members, donors and EAM’s general list. The Museum's extensive social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) will be leveraged for maximum exposure and interaction, with template posts provided to all exhibitors
This purchase includes a non-refundable jury fee of $25.
$425 for a 10 x 10 foot space. Includes a $25 jury fee.
$525 for a 10 x 10 foot end space. Includes a $25 jury fee. Limited availability (First come, first served).
$525 for an outdoor sculpture space along Cottage Hill Ave. Includes a $25 jury fee.
Entries must be submitted online by Feb. 15, 2023. Notification of acceptance will be emailed by Monday, March 6th. If your work is not accepted, you will be refunded the booth fee but not the jury fee. No other refunds are given for the participation fee. No exceptions will be made.